Monday 29 October 2012

Scary or Not?


I personally don't like Halloween. Last Friday night I saw some teenagers on London underground train (Piccadilly Line) in their horrifying Halloween costumes that I couldn't look them a second time. It was scary that I had to get off before my actual stop and connected my destination with Hammersmith & City Line.

Again on Saturday evening at Stratford Westfield, I nearly did a marathon as I pumped into this thing I thought it was a 'Beast' standing by the corner, then I realized it was a young man in a Beast-alike Halloween costume. Just within 2 minutes he attracted over a hundred people and was taking pictures with them.

Anyway, I enjoyed watching at some point, though I did not take pictures with him myself.

If you had seen this on the street or somewhere, would you have tried running like me or not? Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment