Saturday 11 May 2013

Vast Of Bracket Denies His Identity To A London Fan Plus Declares He's Totally Healed Of Cancer

Here is the story, On Tuesday afternoon, I was at Lewisham shopping centre (South East London) with a friend of mine for a product exchange at one of the shops, while there I stopped to buy my favourite sweet corn and I spotted my friend speaking to a guy whose face appeared kind of familiar. Then in a twinkle of an eye, the guy vanished. 
 
When I got to my friend and enquired who was that?, he told me the guy is a Nigerian artist and in excitement, he greeted him, "guy what's up, Bracket boy right"? my friend said, but he quickly replied "No it's not me". 
I told my friend the guy looks familiar, nevertheless, if he says he is not the one, so be it. Then we left.
 
On Thursday May 9th, also Bracket was spotted at Primark shop at the same shopping centre by another friend, and then that same evening I got a BBM Broadcast saying the guy was down with cancer of the blood with pictures of him in what appears to be Wellington Hospital in North London. When I checked the photos, he was the same guy we saw, but I was confused as to what's going on. Did he just got out of hospital or what? Who released the pictures to the media?
Fans and well wishers were saddened by the news and prayers were said on blogs and social networks for him.
Yesterday he posted on his Facebook and Instagram pages - though he didn't deny the reports but claims it happened in February and he is completely healed now.

"I want to say a very big thank u to all..and I want u to know that am totally healed..it was a baby cancer so am lucky..watch out for temperature video today or tomorrow. You see how good I look..God bless u all".
"I am strong, healthy, and full of energy. I thank d lord for that and I also thank all my fans for being there...kisses��
"
He also replied a fan by saying "hahaha...my dear its an old news..I was healed since February".

Am happy he is back on his feet anyway, thank God for quick recovery, but then why would he deny himself or was he ashamed of the sickness? 

No comments:

Post a Comment